Company description:HRO Digital is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Digital is a brand of Verita HR Polska.
Verita HR Polska is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 5694.
We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
IT Security Network Specialist
Responsibilities:Do you want to work for one of the world’s largest global banks? Want to be part its exciting digital transformation? Do you want to engineer incredible products for millions of customers?
Well, our Client offers just that ☺︎ It's a leader in digital transformation of banking services and Cracow is one of the most important technological centers - majority of projects are delivered from Poland ☺︎
Join our Networks Team as an IT Network Security Specialist! We're seeking candidates with a solid grasp of Check Point Firewalls, F5 Load Balancers and network security protocols. As part of the dynamic team, you'll handle challenging projects and service requests, utilizing hands-on experience in firewall technologies. Familiarity with Perimeter security concepts, proxies and Cisco Routers/Switches is a plus. Embrace an agile working approach with regular stand-ups and task management. Be part of a collaborative environment where self-sufficiency is encouraged while working seamlessly within a team. Your role includes managing standard build projects in DMZs and Core Network environments, ensuring an end-to-end understanding of network flow.
What will you do?
• Drive high-quality GB/GF IT projects, ensuring alignment with global standards and demonstrating added service value
• Support equipment and application functionality, meeting IT Operations Management targets for Change, Service Levels and Problem Resolution times
• Enhance network efficiency, communicate effectively with business users, and actively participate in testing new services/hardware
• Streamline infrastructure complexity, collaborate with stakeholders for efficient and resilient Telecommunications services and meet Service Quality Targets
• Manage business stakeholders for product roadmaps and understand DevOps CI/CD pipelines, creating automated test scripts and interfaces between systems
Requirements:• Check Point Firewall - working knowledge of large scale firewalls, policy format and amendments
Understand standard NAT policy and policy download process
• Load Balancers – working knowledge of F5 LTMs and GTMs in large scale environment
• Troubleshooting - ability to identify network issues based on variety of tools / methods - packet captures, specific devices (Firewalls, LTM/GTMs, Proxies and Routing/Switching) connection logging
• CISCO - basic knowledge of routing and switching concepts and IOS
• General understanding of Proxy technologies with exposure to Blue Coat/Zscaler platforms
Nice to have:
• Understanding of any Cloud Provider (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure)
• Experience working with automation tools such as Ansible, Jenkins, CI/CD
• Experience working with DevOps tools - e.g. GitHub, Jira, Confluence
The offer:• Prestigious position at one of the world's largest banks
• Competitive salary with a B2B contract
• Hybrid work (once per week from office in Cracow)
• Working with cutting-edge IT technologies
• Contributing to solutions with global recognition, improving customer interactions and satisfaction
• Personal growth and development opportunities within the organization
• Focus on quality over quantity, prioritizing technical excellence
• Ownership and accountability for your work
• Comprehensive private healthcare coverage and multisport card
• Collaborating with friendly teams in a people-focused environment
• Referral program and company events
• Convenient parking, amenities like relaxation and game rooms, bicycle racks and showers for cyclists
Our on-line recruitment process comprises of one conversation with hiring managers, followed by an initial phone screening with our recruiter.