Company description:HRO Digital is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Digital is a brand of Verita HR Polska.
Verita HR Polska is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 5694.
We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
Production Engineering Lead
Responsibilities:• Lead day-to-day Production Engineering services, resolving live incidents and managing post-resolution problem activities.
• Identify root causes of major system issues using technical expertise.
• Install new software releases from vendors.
• Implement locally developed solutions and create new ones using technologies like Script Shell, Java, Bash, Python, and Perl.
• Collaborate closely with stakeholders globally.
• Design and implement service offerings, capability enhancements, and process improvements.
• Evaluate, develop, and apply tools for analyzing architecture.
• Coordinate team efforts and manage workflow efficiently.
Requirements:• Experience with high-frequency change, focusing on automated CICD pipelines.
• In-depth understanding of technology layers in the application landscape.
• Excellent spoken and written communication skills across a global organization.
• Proven triage capability under pressure, making strong priority judgments.
• Technically inquisitive with a progressive interest in modern engineering techniques.
• Understanding customers' needs and delivering excellent customer service.
• Prompt and practical decision-making in ambiguous situations.
• Experience in Agile/DevOps environments, providing production support.
The offer:• Prestigious position at one of the world's largest banks
• hybrid work (visits in the office in Cracow once per week)
• Working with cutting-edge IT technologies
• Contributing to solutions with global recognition, improving customer interactions and satisfaction
• Personal growth and development opportunities within the organization
• Focus on quality over quantity, prioritizing technical excellence
• Ownership and accountability for your work
• Comprehensive private healthcare coverage and multisport card
• Collaborating with friendly teams in a people-focused environment
• Referral program and company events
• Convenient parking, amenities like relaxation and game rooms, bicycle racks and showers for cyclists