Company description:HRO Digital is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Digital is a brand of Verita HR Polska.
Verita HR Polska is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 5694.
We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
Responsibilities:- Supporting and maintaining global audit and reporting tools,
- Contributing to improving services through automation and innovation,
- Own work and tasks within projects (such as modernizations),
- Own work to respond to audit and compliance teams within the required deadlines,
- Using the Agile tool and best practices in the team,
- Occasional work after hours,
- Collaborate with global team members, both within and outside our team.
Requirements:- Over 5 years of experience in MS SQL Server,
- Experience with Oracle, Postgres and MySQL databases preferred,
- Experience in working with data volumes up to 200M in an entity-based database design,
- Understanding of schemas, stored procedures and functions,
- Experience in writing scripts, e.g. PowerShell/Batsh, enabling task automation,
- Experience in working with a Windows server,
- Experience working with source code management tools such as GIT/Visual Studio,
- SSRS experience.
The offer:- Opportunity to participate in a significant program of change in one of the leading financial institutions,
- Work in a growing, innovation-oriented team,
- Collaborate with diverse stakeholders to create personalized customer experiences,
- Opportunities for development and promotion within the organizational structure.