Company description:We are a capital group operating under the brands of Verita HR Polska and HRO Personnel, specializing in providing top-quality recruitment services, HR management, and business process outsourcing. As part of the capital group, we also publish a magazine dedicated to the HR industry - ‘Magazyn Rekruter’. Trusted by 100+ major Polish and leading global companies across IT, banking, engineering and shared services sectors, we serve clients nationwide in Poland and the UK and with partner firms in Central and Eastern Europe.
About the role:
The Employee Relations Specialist is responsible for ensuring positive relations between employees and the employer and for providing support in resolving employment and payroll-related issues. This position aims to maintain a good working atmosphere, minimize conflicts, and ensure that all employees are aware of and comply with employment-related regulations. This position requires candidates to be highly sensitive to employee needs, skilled in conflict resolution, and adept at building positive workplace relationships. The Employee Relations Specialist plays a pivotal role in ensuring employee satisfaction and retention, directly impacting organizational effectiveness.
Employee Relations Specialist in the HR & Payroll Department
Responsibilities:· Handles mediation and dispute resolution between employees or between employees and the employer. They assist in identifying the sources of conflicts and developing strategies for resolution.
· Processing employee complaints and grievances, monitoring progress in their resolution, and providing responses in accordance with applicable regulations and company policies.
· Support in Recruitment and Selection. The Employee Relations Specialist may participate in the recruitment process for new employees, evaluating their suitability in terms of organizational culture and company values.
· Providing advice and support to employees on employment-related matters such as contracts, compensation, benefits, and interpersonal skills development.
· Organizing and conducting training sessions and workshops on employee relations, communication, and conflict resolution.
· Keeping abreast of changes in employment-related regulations and adapting company HR policies accordingly.
· Preparing reports and analyses related to employee relations, such as turnover rates, absenteeism, and employee satisfaction.
Requirements:· Experience in personnel management or HR and payroll departments.
· Professional experience in HR, with a focus on employee relations.
· Effective conflict resolution and mediation skills.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in Polish and English.
· Knowledge of applicable employment regulations.
· Proficiency in using HR software and payroll systems.
· Teamwork and flexibility in task handling.
· Discretion and commitment to maintaining employee trust.
The offer:· Attractive package
· Ownership, impact and reward on outcomes with high potential to grow
· Work and grow with the best in an international environment
· Training and development on the job and from experts in the field
· Private medical care, MultiSport and access to MyBenefit Platform
· Employment choice of B2B or employee contract
· Possibility of working in a hybrid mode