Company description:HRO Digital is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Digital is a brand of Verita HR Polska.
Verita HR Polska is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 5694.
We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
Lead Software Engineer
Responsibilities:- Development, maintenance, and support (DevOps) of services using Java with Spring Boot,
- Managing payment services portfolio hosted on cloud and on-premises hosting,
- Development, maintenance, and support of service-related interfaces (its orchestration layer) using set of APIs or microservices patterns as for the solution,
- Using Git, GitHub, Jenkins, Maven, RTC, G3, Nexus etc. for artifact management and wherein the code release mechanism.
- Following Agile & DevOps working methodology and tools (Jira, Confluence, SharePoint etc.).
- Working with Business Analysts, Project/Product Managers to understand business requirements and how they translate into development sprints.
Requirements:- Java17+ essential
- Knowledge of Spring/Spring Boot strongly preferred.
- Database technologies Oracle essential, and Postgres desirable.
- Experience building ReSTful APIs essential – SOAP not required.
- Microservice experience and the associated patterns essential.
- MQ experience strongly preferred.
- Cyber security knowledge desirable.
- Understanding of DevOps principles essential.
The offer:- B2B Contract
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work remotely or from the office as you prefer
- Internal training events and workshops