Company description:HRO Digital is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Digital is a brand of Verita HR Polska.
Verita HR Polska is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 5694.
We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
SailPoint Solution Architect
Responsibilities:Do you want to work for one of the world’s largest global banks? Want to be part its exciting digital transformation? Do you want to engineer incredible products for millions of customers?
Well, our Client offers just that ☺︎ It's a leader in digital transformation of banking services and Cracow is one of the most important technological centers - majority of projects are delivered from Poland ☺︎
Currently we are seeking for SailPoint Solution Architect - as a member of the My Access Portal (MAP) Programme you will be accountable for supporting the delivery of relevant architectural and designs and corresponding documentation which will allow a global deployment of the MAP solution, working in compliance with Architectural and Security Governance models.
• Define and assess technical architectures and solutions
• Define technical requirements
• Produce high and low level technical designs
• Produce Integration designs
• Define security controls and architecture commensurate with cloud and application security best practice
• Obtain design approval through attendance and presentation at appropriate governance forums
• Supporting technical build team
• Working with vendors to define and agree any requests for enhancement required by the programme
Requirements:• Proven history of delivering solution designs for high availability, secure enterprise solutions
• Proven history of delivering integration designs
• 7+ years experience in the Identity and Access Governance domain
• Experience designing and implementing large-scale, complex Identity and Access Governance programmes
• Proficient in integrating, configuring and implementing the SailPoint product suite (IdentityIQ, Identity AI, CAM, etc)
• Migration and consolidation experience from legacy IGA technology – ideally One Identity manager
• Experience integrating IGA solutions with ticketing system such as ServiceNow
• Experience integrating IGA solutions with secrets management/vault technology such as HashCorp vault.
• DevOps and CI/CD experience to aid the automated deployment and configuration of SailPoint in cloud infrastructure, ideally containerised
• Experience of integrating IGA with PAM solutions such CyberArk, BeyondTrust, Delinea etc)
• Experience with cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP) and hosting applications on them.
• Strong team worker delivering to deadlines
• Ability to deliver high quality technical documentation
The offer:• Prestigious position at one of the world's largest banks
• Competitive salary with a B2B contract
• 99% remote work (visits in the office in Cracow once per 2 months)
• Working with cutting-edge IT technologies
• Contributing to solutions with global recognition, improving customer interactions and satisfaction
• Personal growth and development opportunities within the organization
• Focus on quality over quantity, prioritizing technical excellence
• Ownership and accountability for your work
• Comprehensive private healthcare coverage and multisport card
• Collaborating with friendly teams in a people-focused environment
• Referral program and company events
• Convenient parking, amenities like relaxation and game rooms, bicycle racks and showers for cyclists
Our on-line recruitment process comprises of one conversation with hiring managers, followed by an initial phone screening with our recruiter.