Company description:HRO Digital is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Digital is a brand of Verita HR Polska.
Verita HR Polska is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 5694.
We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
Java Full Stack Engineer
Responsibilities:Do you want to work for one of the world’s largest global banks? Want to be part its exciting digital transformation? Do you want to engineer incredible products for millions of customers?
Well, our Client offers just that ☺︎ It's a leader in digital transformation of banking services and Cracow is one of the most important technological centers - majority of projects are delivered from Poland ☺︎
Full Stack Engineer (Java focused) at regional EMEA IT Payments team will develop, maintain and support back-end payments related services and interfaces processing SEPA payments, SWIFT messages and internal accounting entries or will be building front-end services used internally across European region.
A crucial aspect of the bank's operations involves a core banking system and various external applications that are now being replaced by a new software solution. This project primarily revolves around modernizing the infrastructure and has a significant impact on all IT teams, with special emphasis on the Regional EMEA Payments IT team. It also influences the system and service portfolio that we create, maintain and support.
Main project objectives are:
• Developing and supporting services, microservices and applications (both back-end and front-end) using technologies such as Java 8/11/17, Spring Boot, ReactJS etc., while ensuring the preservation of standard products
• Streamlining and simplifying the process of interfacing with various other systems, transitioning from a "point-to-point" approach to a more contemporary method involving integration layers like APIs, MuleSoft, Kafka topics, microservices patterns, Juniper Ingress/Egress patterns and/or WMB EAI/MQ
• Reducing testing costs through the adoption of automated testing frameworks
• Enhancing the Straight-Through-Processing (STP) capabilities of services
What will you do?
• Developing, maintaining, and providing DevOps support for services using Java with Spring Boot
• Managing the portfolio of payment services hosted both on the cloud and on-premises
• Developing, maintaining and providing support for service-related interfaces and their orchestration layers, utilizing various APIs and microservices patterns
• Utilizing tools such as Git, GitHub, Jenkins, Maven, RTC, G3, Nexus etc., for artifact management and code release mechanisms
• Following Agile & DevOps working methodology and tools (Jira, Confluence, SharePoint etc.)
• Collaborating with Business Analysts and Project/Product Managers
Requirements:• Proficiency in Java 8+ is essential, knowledge of Java 17+ is preferable (minimum 5 years of experience)
• Desirable familiarity with Spring/Spring Boot
• Essential expertise in database technologies and SQL with a preference for Oracle
• A fundamental understanding of ReSTful microservices and APIs is necessary
• Experience in working within a DevOps delivery team is preferable
• Familiarity with HTTP/JS technologies and a preference for React
• Banking or payments experience
The offer:• Prestigious position at one of the world's largest banks
• Competitive salary with a B2B contract
• 99% remote work (visits in the office in Cracow once per 2 months)
• Working with cutting-edge IT technologies
• Contributing to solutions with global recognition, improving customer interactions and satisfaction
• Personal growth and development opportunities within the organization
• Focus on quality over quantity, prioritizing technical excellence
• Ownership and accountability for your work
• Comprehensive private healthcare coverage and multisport card
• Collaborating with friendly teams in a people-focused environment
• Referral program and company events
• Convenient parking, amenities like relaxation and game rooms, bicycle racks and showers for cyclists
Our on-line recruitment process comprises of one conversation with hiring managers, followed by an initial phone screening with our recruiter.