Company description:HRO Digital is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Digital is a brand of Verita HR Polska.
Verita HR Polska is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 5694.
We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
PMO IT Assurance with French
Responsibilities:- Develop and drive ways to effectively engage key stakeholders on a major change initiative to ensure all plan / forecast data is captured, documented and maintained in corporate tools e.g Clarity, GPDM etc
- Ensure Portfolio major Risks, Issues and Dependecies data is captured, documented and maintained.
- Preparing portfolio update reports, quality procedures, audits, status reports where required
- Seek to influence within and outside of the team and successfully encourage teams to work together
- Able to work to challenging timescales and deliver at pace and able to manage expectations of key stakeholders
- Have excellent communication skills and can articulate complex project planning challenges to help drive portfolio / programmes teams towards solutions
- Have a good understanding of Portfolio / Project Management frameworks, methodologies
Requirements:- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to multi taks and work towards deadlines
- Excellent critical thinking and analysis skills
- Good communication and writting skills
- Good understanding of Portfolio / Project Management frameworks, methodologies and best practice techniques
- An understanding of CA Clarity & Open Workbench
- Good grasp of SharePoint site design and administration
The offer:- Long-term job in one of the largest banking and financial services organization in the world
- Competitive salary on B2B contract
- Private health care
- Work and Learn from teams with mature process and tools to ensure the best in class deliverable