Company description:HRO Digital is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Digital is a brand of Verita HR Polska.
Verita HR Polska is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 5694.
We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
Cyber Risk Senior Manager
Responsibilities:- Support team to explain in non-technical terms the impact of issues or events, and top and emerging risks that may require changes (for example, to controls, resources or business operations) to remain within respective Risk Appetites.
- Support teams to ensure risk and control owners have clear understanding of the effectiveness of the current control environment.
- Monitor the local external environment to get early sight of emerging cyber risks and provide detailed guidance on controls required to mitigate against them; build and maintain relevant cross-organisation and industry relationships.
- Deliver tailored and specific expertise across cyber risk enabling 1LOD to successfully deploy and operate mitigating key control.
- Provide technical guidance to support development and completion of department and regulatory reporting obligations (e.g., RAS, top & emerging risks, risk profile reporting, RMM, Board reporting where relevant, etc.).
- Ensure the root cause of relevant global operational risk issues and events are fully understood and correctly treated.
- Ensure any concerns with key controls and material change programmes, relevant to cyber risk, are understood and escalated as needed.
- Work in conjunction with department teams and 1LOD to escalate any matters when needed.
- Lead regulatory and audit engagement pertaining to cyber risk; ensure regulatory compliance for the cyber risk and timely completion of audit actions and findings.
- Support training and capability uplift for department teams to ensure robust understanding of cyber risks.
Requirements:- Strong level of business knowledge and cyber risk expertise.
- Strong level of risk management knowledge and relevant experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the internal control environment.
- Ability to challenge practices and capabilities while maintaining a strong working relationship with the teams involved.
- Effective management of time to work across multiple disciplines, time zones, etc.
- Sensitivity to Cultural diversity and ability to dynamically adapt interpersonal style to build effective relationships.
- Understanding and Applying Risk Management in Context.
- A BA or BS University Degree, professional certificate in one or more specialist disciplines.
The offer:- Competitive salary
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Additional bonuses for recognition awards
- Multisport card
- Private medical care
- Life insurance