Company description:HRO Digital is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Digital is a brand of Verita HR Polska.
Verita HR Polska is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 5694.
We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
Responsibilities:• Lead a technical team of Java developers and DBAs to implement a new solution as part of a global initiative in Privileged Access Management
• Assist the solution architects during application design
• Ensure workload is distributed amongst the team and provide updates to the project lead when required
• Ensure deliverables are completed on time in line with the project plan and issues are escalated to the project lead
Requirements:• 10+ Years of experience in development
• Experience in technically leading teams of engineers
• Experience developing Java with the Spring Framework and Microservice Architecture.
• Experienced in liaising with architecture to finalize design solutions and collaborate with central teams (architecture, security, engineering, networks) where required
• Significant experience working through the definition, design, release and run cycle of software products to markets
• Experience in resolving and escalating technical issues
• Experienced in managing deliverables against committed timelines
• Strong knowledge of OOP principles, Web, and API technologies
• Excellent understanding of relational database technologies
• Experience in Containerization
• Hands-on experience with DevOps, CI/CD and tools ex. Jenkins / JIRA/ Confluence / NexusIQ
• Ability to adopt and learn new technologies as required
• Familiar with working in Cloud Platforms (e.g. AWS/GCP/Azure) desirable
The offer:• Opportunity to participate in a significant program of change in one of the leading financial institutions
• Work in a growing, innovation-oriented team
• Collaborate with diverse stakeholders to create personalized customer experiences
• Opportunities for development and promotion within the organizational structure