Company description:HRO Digital is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Digital is a brand of Verita HR Polska.
Verita HR Polska is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 5694.
We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
Senior Quantitative Analyst
Responsibilities:- Building python infrastructure for Stress Testing engine, as a part of TWD (Trading activity wind down) regulatory programme
- Developing fasade layer between PC Analytics Stress Testing shock engine (python) and IT services implemented as a WebAPI interface
- Implementing WebAPI connectors to internal data sources
- Keeping up to high standards of code clarity and robustness, meeting the governance requirements.
- Delivery of working solutions within strict timelines of the project
- Close cooperation with the rest of PC Analytics and Valuations teams, composed of mathematicians and financial experts
Requirements:- Knowledge of Python language, experience in Python production code development
- Understanding of essential mathematical concepts
- Readiness to work in a challenging environment of highly specialized financial mathematicians
- Familiarity with GitHub
- Fluency in English both spoken and written
- Good communication skills and willingness to learn
The offer:- Intellectually challenging job in professional and friendly team
- Engagement in a project of high importance for the banking sector, related to the most recent regulatory changes
- Interesting path of career in an international organization