Company description:HRO Digital is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Digital is a brand of Verita HR Polska.
Verita HR Polska is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 5694.
We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
Microsoft Azure AI Security Engineer
Responsibilities:- Design solutions based on Azure Foundation using infrastructure as code,
- Ensuring compliance with centrally defined security standards,
- Ensuring compliance with operational risk standards, including auditing, logging and availability,
- Updating support and operational documentation,
- Developing and promoting reuse patterns,
- Understanding the company's goals and challenges and developing an AI strategy,
- Conducting research and development processes in the field of AI strategy,
- Identification of areas where the use of AI can accelerate business development,
- Creating efficient prototypes,
- Performing tests and troubleshooting before final delivery,
- Keep up with the latest AI developments relevant to the industry.
Requirements:- Experience working in a large Azure financial engineering environment,
- Experience managing Azure using automation technologies (CI/CD, Terraform, etc.),
- Azure Machine Learning/AI certification,
- Experience in technically assessing compliance with Azure security policies,
- Understanding infrastructure as code,
- Ability to solve problems both analytically and creatively,
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure and other cloud service providers,
- Good teamwork skills in a flexible environment.
Nice to have:
- Experience and understanding of enterprise-wide environments,
- Industry-recognized Azure cloud certifications,
- Experience working in a highly regulated industry, including financial services,
- Knowledge of software management systems such as Git.
The offer:- Opportunity to participate in a significant program of change in one of the leading financial institutions,
- Work in a growing, innovation-oriented team,
- Collaborate with diverse stakeholders to create personalized customer experiences,
- Opportunities for development and promotion within the organizational structure.