Company description:HRO Digital is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Digital is a brand of Verita HR Polska.
Verita HR Polska is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 5694.
We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
Audit Manager Credit Risk
Responsibilities:• Lead and support key audits during the year and ensure related risks, conclusions, root causes and recommendations are reasonable and well based.
• Ensures controls are in place to effectively manage and identify credit risk, in accordance with Company and regulatory standards.
• Deliver audit assignments, including continuous monitoring and risk assessments, provide constructive challenge, and value adding engagement with key stakeholders.
• Contribute to the development of a results oriented, highly motivated, diverse and inclusive team.
• Coherently articulate audit findings to stakeholders and obtain commitment to correct control deficiencies.
• Effectively discuss potentially challenging matters and successfully negotiate the acceptance of audit findings and outcomes.
• Design or use data analytics to support the execution of audit work and the testing of controls.
• Use insights and knowledge of industry and developments to assess areas of concern.
Requirements:•3+ years of proven and progressive audit, business, and/or accounting experience and/or equivalent or 3-5 years of experience in credit risk management.
•Undergraduate or graduate degree in business, accounting, mathematics, or social sciences.
•Fluency in English.
•Experienced professional with a team player mindset able to work with a diverse group of individuals.
•Analytical and critical thinker, who can effectively manage competing priorities and complex challenges, work independently to deliver positive outcome
The offer:•Long-term job in one of the largest banking and financial services organization in the world
•Competitive salary, contract of employment
•An opportunity to broaden/deeper knowledge and expertise in global projects
•Line manager’s support in all aspects
•Positive working environment oriented on people
•Creative tasks, changing over time