Company description:HRO Digital is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Digital is a brand of Verita HR Polska.
Verita HR Polska is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 5694.
We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
Responsibilities:Do you want to work for one of the world’s largest global banks? Want to be part its exciting digital transformation? Do you want to engineer incredible products for millions of customers?
Well, our Client offers just that ☺︎ It's a leader in digital transformation of banking services and Cracow is one of the most important technological centers - majority of projects are delivered from Poland ☺︎
In our Digital team, we have more than 3,500 tech experts and business professionals working together globally across our offices in London, India, China, Hong Kong, the US, Canada, Poland and Mexico.
We're currently looking for an Incident Manager to provide excellent 1st and 2nd line support and handle incidents for our UK business. This role involves various tasks to improve the efficiency of our IT services. The ideal candidate should have a good understanding of technology and Service Management principles. They should also be skilled at building relationships with both internal and external stakeholders and handling pressure effectively.
What will you do?
Incident and Problem Management Responsibilities
• Managing and coordinating technical investigations during major incidents by mobilizing support teams, value streams and subject matter experts
• Facilitating technical investigations to swiftly restore IT services, setting actions and monitoring their progress throughout the incident to minimize negative impacts on the business
• Documenting all actions taken during the incident using approved Incident Management tools
Taking the lead in Major Incident Management engagement with the Command Centre Operations on behalf of the UK/PL IMT, with assistance from shift managers and escalation managers
• Conducting follow-up actions after incidents through proactive problem management, ensuring a thorough understanding of the incident's root cause
• Engaging in proactive problem management by analyzing trends and historical incident and service data
• Responsible for reviewing and updating the team's Knowledge Base following an incident
• Supporting 1st and 2nd line technical support for user queries outside of UK IT Service Desk operating hours
• To take ownership of user incidents, perform a technical diagnosis and fix the issue or work effectively and productively with resolver groups, in accordance with agreed SLAs and Service standards
• Ensuring the proper use of the call logging system to facilitate trend analysis in the future
Requirements:• Previous experience in an ITIL-based Service Management setting
• Prior experience in a large-scale IT Service Delivery environment
• Experience as Incident Manager
• Ability to provide support to services delivered across a broad range of technologies
• Communication skills
• Experience with Jira, Confluence, ServiceNow
• English at least at B2 level
The offer:• Great position at one of the world's largest banks
• Competitive salary with a B2B contract
• Cracow or fully remote work (Poland based) with shift working pattern (24/7)
• Working with cutting-edge IT technologies
• Contributing to solutions with global recognition, improving customer interactions and satisfaction
• Personal growth and development opportunities within the organization
• Focus on quality over quantity, prioritizing technical excellence
• Ownership and accountability for your work
• Private healthcare coverage and multisport card
• Collaborating with friendly teams in a people-focused environment
• Referral program and company events
• Convenient parking, amenities like relaxation and game rooms, bicycle racks and showers for cyclists
Our on-line recruitment process comprises of one conversation with hiring managers, followed by an initial phone screening with our recruiter.