Company description:HRO Digital is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Digital is a brand of Verita HR Polska.
Verita HR Polska is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 5694.
We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
ServiceNow Lead Developer / Architect - HRSD
Responsibilities:Our Client is a global medical technology company that focuses on providing innovative solutions and services in the field of healthcare. The company operates in various areas, including medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics, point-of-care testing, and healthcare IT, aims to improve patient care and enable healthcare providers to deliver more efficient and effective treatments.
The company places great emphasis on research and development to drive innovation in healthcare. They collaborate with leading healthcare institutions, research organizations, and technology partners to develop cutting-edge technologies and solutions.
Our Client not only invest in leading-edge medical technologies and services but also deeply value it's 68,000 highly committed and pioneering employees. As they strive to shape the future of healthcare, their ability to continuously reinvent themselves will be crucial to their overall success.
Currently, we are seeking a skilled ServiceNow Architect/Lead Developer to join their team. In this role, you will provide professional services and take the lead in implementing the ServiceNow HR Service Delivery module as part of a cross-functional platform to meet the internal client's needs. The position requires collaborating with stakeholders locally and virtually, conducting workshops and trainings during the implementation phase, as well as providing User Acceptance Testing and Go-Live post implementation services.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Leading and delivering requirements, scoping, and design workshops, ensuring thorough documentation of architecture and solutions. You will drive implementation projects and coordinate rollouts until their completion.
• Working closely with on-shore, near-shore, and off-shore teams to coordinate monthly releases and implementations.
• Researching technical issues using various resources such as web sites and vendor support procedures to troubleshoot and resolve problems.
• Providing consultation to stakeholders on industry and ServiceNow best practices.
• Leading workshops to gather business and technical user stories.
• Driving continuous improvement of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences.
• Coordinating and resolving complex technical data and transformation issues.
• Providing technical training, support and secondary documentation for ServiceNow applications to appropriate IT associates.
Requirements:• Possess broad knowledge of ServiceNow, specifically with expertise in the HRSD module and preferably with experience in Employee Service Center.
• Take the lead in overseeing all functional and technical aspects of solution delivery, including configuration of application UI, workflow configuration and development of required custom reporting.
• Collaborate with global ServiceNow technical teams to ensure successful implementation and support of the Enterprise Service Management platform.
• Prepare and implement all necessary deliverables for process and workflow design.
• Minimum of 8 years of experience as a key technical resource, leading solution development in client or internal environments, with at least 5 years of experience specifically in ServiceNow.
• Demonstrate experience in technical consulting roles and working directly with clients.
• Proficiency in web APIs, data integrations/ETL processes, and relational databases.
• Show expertise in complex integration development, including SSO, LDAP, REST/SOAP Web Services, and JDBC connections.
ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (Required)
Certified Implementation Specialist ‑ HR Service Delivery (Required)
ServiceNow Micro Certification – IntegrationHub (Preferred)
ServiceNow Micro-Certification – Virtual Agent (Preferred)
We value the experience that potential new candidates bring, even if their certifications have expired. We offer re-certification opportunities, demonstrating our commitment to supporting and nurturing the skills of our employees.
The offer:• Exciting work in international corporation
• Competitive compensation, B2B or UoP contract
• 100% Remote work
• Comprehensive healthcare coverage
• Retirement savings plans
• Paid time off
• Flexible work arrangements
• Professional development opportunities
• Employee assistance programs
• Wellness initiatives
• Employee recognition and rewards