Company description:HRO Digital is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Digital is a brand of Verita HR Polska.
Verita HR Polska is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 5694.
We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
Major Incident Manager with French
Responsibilities:Do you want to work for one of the world’s largest global banks? Want to be a part of its exciting digital transformation?
Well, our Client offers just that☺︎The Major Incident Manager plays a crucial role within the Major Incident Management (MIM) French team, which is part of the Service Management Incident discipline in the Technology Infrastructure department. The role focuses on effectively managing and communicating the recovery of IT services in adherence to Group Major Incident Management processes and procedures. The incumbent will capture accurate incident lifecycle milestones and drive improvements in recovery times. They will take the lead in service recovery for incidents of Medium, High, and Critical threat levels, facilitating technical and business calls with key teams and stakeholders. Building and maintaining strong working relationships with IT colleagues and business partners is a key aspect of the role.
After the incident has been resolved, the role holder is responsible for documenting all known root causes and communicating them appropriately via Major Incident Reviews, working closely with the Problem Management discipline to track actions and prevent future incidents. For incidents resulting in service outages, the role holder will raise Problem Records for further analysis by the relevant team.
This position offers the flexibility to work remotely from Monday to Friday, eliminating the need to be in the office☺︎
• Swiftly restoring normal service while minimizing adverse impact to the business
• Recovering Technology systems and services in accordance with business/Technology service level agreements, collaborating with technical support teams and following global incident management processes
• Cultivating effective working relationships with Technology colleagues and business partners
• Facilitating technical investigations by virtual teams to recover services from IT incidents
• Setting and monitoring action steps during IT incidents and contributing to the development of a globally consistent and efficient Incident Management process
• Communicating incident impact and recovery progress to a broad network of recipients using standard Incident Management tools
• Ensuring recovery steps are auditable and compliant
Requirements:• Fluency in written and spoken French and English
• Strong knowledge of relevant products, including proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Previous experience in a relevant IT role
• Flexibility to work according to the required shift pattern, including Core Days from 09:00 to 18:00 (including Bank Holidays)
• Knowledge of Global Service Desk and SharePoint is desirable but not essential
• Familiarity with Service Operations environment is desirable but not essential
• Exposure to the Information Technology market/context is desirable but not essential
• Relevant qualifications such as ITIL certification are desirable but not essential
• Demonstrated commitment to continuous service improvement
The offer:• Prestigious long-term position within one of the world's largest banking and financial services organizations
• Competitive salary with UoP or B2B contract structure
• Benefits of fully remote work (Poland based) and flexible working hours
• Engage with cutting-edge IT technologies available in the market
• Be part of building solutions that will have wide usage and global recognition, simplifying customer interactions with the bank and ensuring their satisfaction
• Personal development and growth opportunities within the organization, fostering a long-term relationship
• Embrace an environment where quality takes precedence over quantity, understanding that technical excellence accelerates rather than delays delivery
• Experience a workplace that values your ownership and accountability for your work
• Comprehensive private healthcare coverage for you and your family, along with a multisport card
• Collaborate with friendly teams and enjoy a people-focused attitude
• Benefit from a referral program and engaging in company events
• Convenient parking just minutes away from the office, amenities such as a relaxation room, game room, bicycle racks in the underground garage and dedicated showers for cyclists