Company description:HRO Digital is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Digital is a brand of Verita HR Polska.
Verita HR Polska is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 5694.
We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
Senior Java Developer
Responsibilities:We are looking for a dedicated full-stack engineer for our client to join our recently established Prime Finance team based in Krakow, Poland. As part of this team, you will have the opportunity to work directly with our trading desk in New York, London and Hong Kong. This collaboration will provide you with an in-depth understanding of Equity synthetic deal flow and the intricacies of the securities lending business. In addition, you will have the opportunity to work with our global team on projects in various countries.
Furthermore, you will be able to work with our diverse team of engineers from around the world. This will involve the use of cutting-edge cloud tools and technologies, as well as web and microservices application development. Joining us on our DevOps transformation journey will allow you to contribute to the seamless integration of development and operational practices.
Requirements:Hands on experience in Java (3Y+) backend coding and relational database (SQL) is critical. Also any below skill sets are valued:
• Good understanding about DevOps culture, methodologies, coding, and automation.
• Highly proficient in distributed computing principals and familiar with key data architectures, technologies, and best practices.
• Has extensive architecture and design experience with secure, complex applications across various data sources and multi-cloud platforms.
• Proven experience driving results with relevant technologies and methods, strong familiarity, and knowledge of cloud platforms such as Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
• Excellent communication skills, ability to work in an Agile environment.
• Experience with Data Lake, Data Warehouse ETL build and design, implementing Big Data solutions leveraging GCP Big Data services (e.g. Cloud Storage, Pub/Sub, Dataflow, Dataprep, Cloud Composer, BigQuery, AI/ML Platform)
• Experience in Workload Migration Automation Tools and Infrastructure as Code (e.g. Terraform, Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
• Container, Orchestration and Microservices
• Skilled in and/or knowledge of continuous integration and delivery (CI /CD) tools (e.g. Jenkins, etc.)
• Knowledge of software configuration management environments and tools such as JIRA, Git, etc
• Most important is an open attitude, willing to learn and work with others, taking ownership and responsibility.
Experience in the following areas is an asset:
• Knowledge of Tableau is a plus
• Data Studio and other data visualization technologies
• Google Professional Cloud Architect/Data Engineer certification
• Experience and knowledge in Equities or Securities Financing domain is plus, but not mandatory.
The offer:• Long-term job in one of the largest banking and financial services organization in the world
• Competitive salary
• Contact with the best IT technologies available in the market