Company description:HRO Digital is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Digital is a brand of Verita HR Polska.
Verita HR Polska is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 5694.
We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
Responsibilities:The Role is for Business Analysts to assist with the delivery of account provisioning data to PAM onboarding so that accounts can be automatically onboarded to PAM.
Successful candidates MUST be confident, have strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills, strong analyst skills, experience of gathering and managing requirements and technical knowledge as a significant part of the role is working with technology/IAM specialists.
Requirements:- Requirements gathering in a technical environment – Cloud and on-premise infrastructure platforms
- Strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills
- Strong analysis skills
- Strong process mapping skills
- Experience of IAM/Account Provisioning
- Must be self-sufficient; able to deliver quality output without supervision
- Managing/tracking To Be process changes
- Technical understanding of infrastructure technologies
- Experience of working closely with IT developers and operational teams
- Ability to optimise processes and maximise efficiency
- Root cause analysis skills
- Confident at presenting what they are working on
- Positive team player working as part of a large programme; questioning mind to fact find and challenge where appropriate
- Accountability for deliverables and proven track record of delivering on schedule
- Good time management
- Proficient in MS Excel, Visio, Confluence
The offer:- Long-term job in one of the largest banking and financial services organization in the world
- Competitive salary, B2B contract
- Remote work
- Contact with the best IT technologies available in the market
- Guarantee that solution built will be wildly used and globally recognized, hopefully making customers happy by simplifying their interaction with a bank
- Personal development and growth opportunities within the bank, long term relationship even for contracting roles
- Ability to work in an environment where quality is put over quantity, where it is understood that technical excellence speeds up not delays delivery
- A place where you will be given space to take ownership and accountability for your work
- Private health care and multisport card
- Friendly teams and people-focused attitude
- Parking few minutes away from the office, relax room, game room, bicycle racks in the underground garage, showers dedicated to cyclists