Company description:HRO Digital is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Digital is a brand of Verita HR Polska.
Verita HR Polska is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 5694.
We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
Responsibilities:Our client is looking for an Agile Business Analyst support the definition and implementation of new policy, processes and controls to Free and Open source software (FOSS).
The role will provide an exciting and varied opportunity to shape how innovation is delivered and innovation risk is managed. You will be a part of a highly skilled and versatile Agile team that is developing a cloud based technical product, running and maintaining a control service and designing & implementing control processes and measures around FOSS.
Requirements:• Provide support in making and keeping the FOSS controls product and processes a success—by ensuring that it offers a strong value proposition to the customers and users and that it creates the desired business benefits.
• Interact with and fully understand customer and stakeholder needs
• Support technical questions and queries from customers and stakeholder
• Root cause analysis of FOSS technical issues and provide fixes to resolve tchem
• Automate recurring tasks
• Contribute creation of new FOSS platform and support its technical as it starts growing with its adaption
• Solicit feedback on the existing customer journeys / requirements to provide vidence
• Adjust/create existing/new compliance customer journeys, solutions and features
• Analyse working practices and supportglobal teams adapt to new models to enable automated control compliance and evidencing
• Analyse data to support continuous improvements to justify options and to evidence improvements in customer journeys, product & service
• Work closely with developers to make changes to and test compliance monitoring technology
• Assist in communication with business stakeholders, resolving conflicting stakeholder priorities
• Participate in the promotion and communication of the product and processes to the wider Engineering organisation.
• Collaborate with the team to showcase the product to stakeholders
Working with groups within Technology to resolve blockers and constraints to their productivity.
The offer:• Long-term job in one of the largest banking and financial services organization in the world
• Competitive salary, UoP or B2B contract
• Remote work (Poland based)
• Contact with the best IT technologies available in the market
• Guarantee that solution built will be wildly used and globally recognized, hopefully making customers happy by simplifying their interaction with a bank
• Personal development and growth opportunities within the bank, long term relationship
• Ability to work in an environment where quality is put over quantity, where it is understood that technical excellence speeds up not delays delivery
• A place where you will be given space to take ownership and accountability for your work
• Private health care and multisport card
• Friendly teams and people-focused attitude
• Parking few minutes away from the office, relax room, game room, bicycle racks in the underground garage, showers dedicated to cyclists