Company description:HRO Digital is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Digital is a brand of Verita HR Polska.
Verita HR Polska is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 5694.
We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
Junior FX Business Developer
Responsibilities:- Researching and qualifying potential clients to build a database of leads.
- Use the phone to contact C-level executives of businesses across a diverse range of sectors.
- Learn about your clients’ businesses, building an understanding of their key challenges in order to educate them about how our solutions can help.
- Work closely with the team to build and present valuable FX solutions to clients in time learning how to develop these solutions yourself.
Requirements:- Enjoy building new relationships and build rapport easily
- Are ambitious and highly motivated to take your career into your own hand
- Speak fluent English and Polish
- Are interested in the financial markets
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have a flexible mindset and a sense of urgency aligned with our fast-paced culture
The offer:- Industry-leading basic salary and the opportunity to quickly increase your earnings through a transparent commission scheme.
- Rapid career progression and a range of structured career paths including leadership, account management and dealing.
- Training and mentoring from some of the world’s most experienced and successful FX professionals.
- International development opportunities include attending global boot camps.
- Career development opportunities and support to relocate and work abroad.
- Spacious and modern office