Company description:HRO Digital is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Digital is a brand of Verita HR Polska.
Verita HR Polska is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 5694.
We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
Responsibilities:Do you want to work for one of the world’s largest global banks? Want to be a part of its exciting digital transformation?
Well, our Client offers just that. It’s exciting times here and if you’re looking for a role that will give you the opportunity to grow. Whether you want a career to take you to the top or simply take you in a new direction, we offer fantastic opportunities, support and rewards that will help expand your career.
About the team:
• Cybersecurity Team is responsible for enabling businesses and functions to manage their information security risks as well as ensuring risk and controls are assessed and implemented appropriately, objectively and independently through professional and specialized subject matter experts.
• The People Data Analyst is an internal facing role being part of Cybersecurity Education and Awareness team. The team has the specific responsibility for delivering Cybersecurity Education, Training, and Awareness material to all colleagues and Executives. You will report to Cybersecurity Education and Awareness Platform Lead.
• The purpose of this role is to provide data-driven insights on user engagement, behaviour and risk metrics by developing BI dashboards, establishing/enhancing API-based data feeds, trend analysis and basic exploratory analysis.
• Develop a suite of BI dashboards on education and awareness activities across learning platforms, communication channels and phishing simulation
• Collaborate with a developer to build API data feeds based predominantly on GraphQL
• Use trend analysis and basic exploratory analysis to identify patterns, gaps and improvement areas within education and awareness initiatives
• Manage the accuracy and consistency of existing reporting dashboards
• Closely collaborate with Cybersecurity Sciences and Analytics team in order to exchange knowledge and develop new dashboards oriented around people data
• Provide insights and data storytelling for the wider Cybersecurity team, including senior Executives
• Develop an understanding and working knowledge of the tools and solutions currently present for BI and data analytics
• Engage with peers and team members within the Cybersecurity functions to exchange knowledge, keep abreast with developments and work on continuously improving the Cybersecurity Training and Awareness activities
Requirements:• Hands-on proficiency with BI tools such as Power BI, Splunk, Qlik, Tableau
• Expertise in GraphQL, SQL, R or Python
• Positive and professional attitude, team player, flexible and adaptable
• Confident and takes responsibility and ownership for work and personal development
• Ability to produce clear and concise reports for targeted audiences including senior management
• Ability to build strong relationships and communicate on complex issues with a wide spectrum of stakeholders
Knowledge is desirable, but not essential in the following:
• Agile methodologies – Scrum, Kanban
• Agile Tooling – Jira, Confluence, Slack
• Learning Management Systems
• Online research tools
• 3 - 5 years of experience in Cybersecurity at large, complex financial organizations
The offer:• Long-term job in one of the largest banking and financial services organization in the world
• Competitive salary, B2B contract
• Remote work (Poland based)
• Contact with the best IT technologies available in the market
• Guarantee that solution built will be wildly used and globally recognized, hopefully making customers happy by simplifying their interaction with a bank
• Personal development and growth opportunities within the bank, long term relationship
• Ability to work in an environment where quality is put over quantity, where it is understood that technical excellence speeds up not delays delivery
• A place where you will be given space to take ownership and accountability for your work
• Private health care and multisport card
• Friendly teams and people-focused attitude
• Parking few minutes away from the office, relax room, game room, bicycle racks in the underground garage, showers dedicated to cyclists