Company description:HRO Digital is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Digital is a brand of Verita HR Polska.
Verita HR Polska is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 5694.
We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
Responsibilities:• Collaborate with developers, architects, testers and the wider organisation to build and run applications
• Design, develop & implement of both front end and back end features as per backlog/priority
• Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
• Proactively work with customers to resolve their issues and respond to feature requests.
• Build APIs and microservices that solve impactful business problems
• Work in an agile CI/CD environment to deliver rapid iterations at a sustained velocity
• Be an active member of a team, participating in peer reviews and in testing others code through automated test scripting
Requirements:• Experience in Kotlin (or Java with willingness to learn Kotlin)
• Experience in working with Agile including the use of Jira/ Confluence, Bitbucket
• Linux OS
• Strong technical and analytical troubleshooting skills
• Understanding of Microservices
•Good interpersonal skills
• English (B2+)
The offer:• Contact with top IT technologies available in the market
• Opportunity to join recently formed team
• Internal training events and workshops
• In-house seminars with leading industry experts