Company description:HRO Digital is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Digital is a brand of Verita HR Polska. Verita HR Polska is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 5694. We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
GO&A Change Lead (Europe)
Responsibilities:- Managing the end-to-end cost base, balance priorities, ensuring compliance and customer satisfaction
- Creating, managing and maintaining positive relationships with all customer and service consumer groups, driving a working environment of teamwork, collaboration and support to meet mutual goals.
- Responsible for setting objectives related to delivery for direct reports, in line with HR Guidelines
- Responsible for management of DevOps budget and meeting cost targets
- Responsible for recruitment of engineering resources within DevOps verticals, in line with HR and Technology guidelines
- Responsible for performance management and calibration within the DevOps vertical, in line with Practice and HR Policies and Guidelines
- Responsible for pay and reward decisions for resources within team
- Responsible for career development, talent management and succession decisions for resources within Team
- Responsible to deliver in accordance with practice tooling & methods frameworks
- Responsible to deliver in accordance with all enterprise standards & controls
Requirements:- Ability to distil complex and varied data into information.
- Attention to detail and ability to ensure that information is captured in a timely manner.
- Good process analysis and problem solving skills.
- Good financial management ability.
- The ability to quickly understand customer requirements and concerns and deliver a quality result to them.
- Delivery-focused with attention to details
- Proven ability to prioritise workload effectively in line with business priorities.
- Able to delegate effectively where necessary.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and to contribute to a larger team and a flexible approach to working hours and responsibilities
- Self-motivation, and a proven rapid learning capability in a changing environment are essential
- Able to work independently, proactively and under pressure against multiple deadlines
- Be ambitious about provide the highest standards of delivery and embed them in the team
- Authentically engage with team, colleagues and business partners to deliver at pace
- Make considered decisions that protect values, reputation and business of the company
The offer:- Cooperation in an international company
- Competitive salary,
- Exciting job in multinational and cross-border teams, at the heart of banking industry,
- Great opportinity to grow and learn new skills
- Private health care, employees’ benefits