Company description:HRO Digital is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Digital is a brand of Verita HR Polska.
Verita HR Polska is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 5694.
We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
Senior Web Developer
Responsibilities:- Work closely with the Technical lead and the Technical product manager to understand the business requirements.
- Develop new and improve current front-end solutions of public websites.
- Assess the viability of new requests and provide proposals and solutions to the business that meet set requirements, align with IT strategy and maximise reuse opportunities.
- Use approved or appropriate tools and techniques to produce solutions for large and/or complex propositions.
- Work alongside Technical product manager and the business to understand their key drivers and metrics to better assess the potential for IT solutions or changes to enhance the business.
- Report progress and identify and raise any issues/risks, escalating as appropriate to enable satisfactory resolution.
- Build trusting relationships with stakeholders by consistently meeting and delivering upon their business needs.
- Establish and maintain good communication and relationships - both internal (onshore/offshore) and external.
- Proactively interacts with and provides support to delivery partners to ensure the needs of the business are met, while at the same time, understanding technical implications.
- Provide leadership, direction and motivation for those involved in more junior roles.
Requirements:- At least 3 years of experience in a development engineering role for Web applications, with focus on public facing websites.
- Solid understanding and ability to talk convincingly through ideas centred around modern digital enterprises such as product centric org structures, pod based delivery model, TDD/BDD, deep understanding of DevOps, hybrid hosting patterns such as private, public cloud (Azure/GCP).
- Strong skills with ability to formulate conceptual solutions including design and technology to business problems.
- Experience in understanding client requirements, proven results in consultative selling approach.
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal skills, strong presentation and persuasion skills.
- Ability to work independently, produce high standards of work.
- Experience working in Agile multinational environment.
Good to have:
- At least 1 year of practical experience using Sitecore Content Management System.
- Solid degree of comfort and ability to talk through approach to perform app portfolio analysis, identify candidates for cloud native journey.
- Previous experience in leading digital projects, ability to lead domain driven design techniques.
The offer:- Full-time home working possibility (wherever in Poland you are based).
- Interesting job in professional team, continuous professional development.
- Benefits for full-time employees (e.g. medical care, multisport activities, etc.).
- Work in young and friendly international environment.
- Possibility to extend your technical knowledge.