Company description:HRO Digital is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Digital is a brand of Verita HR Polska.
Verita HR Polska is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 5694.
We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
Responsibilities:- Leading analysis using proven tools & techniques to plan, facilitate, validate, prioritise and otherwise lead problem statement definition, solution design, elaboration of requirements etc.
- Big picture end to end thinking.
- Bridging the gap between product, technology, propositions, markets, business and delivery teams.
- Sourcing and interpreting data and insights to underpin the feasibility and design of digital features and functions.
- Building and maintaining trusted relationships - collaborating with other teams working in an Agile environment to deliver more high quality features faster.
- Proactively building skills, knowledge and experiences in Digital Analysis, Agile ways of working, & Design Thinking.
- Upholding best practices and standards and help grow maturity in discipline.
Requirements:- Strong analytical ability and problem-solving skills - excellent attention to detail and the ability to see things through to completion. The ability to quickly understand customer, technical and operational considerations, e.g., risk.
- A Flexible and creative mindset.
- Experience of analysis/requirements management techniques e.g., user stories, BDD style scenarios, e2e process flow or customer journey mapping, story mapping, elicitation techniques, gap and competitor analysis etc.
- Experience of leading analysis activities to support the delivery of customer centric digital products and features.
- Working experience with business stakeholders and product managers on product backlogs.
- Demonstrable working with solution architects and engineers with a good grasp of technical concepts and considerations, e.g., APIs, Cloud infrastructure, front and backend systems, mobile & browser platforms etc.
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal, to explain complex or technical issues.
- Experience in Agile environments.
- Pragmatic decision-making skills, with the ability to make clear judgments based on data and understand the implications.
- Experience of relevant tools e.g., JIRA, Confluence, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.
- Ability to lead and influence.
- Strong negotiation and relationship management skills to satisfy a wide range of internal and external customers with conflicting priorities.
- Respectful of different cultures, working with colleagues from across all 5 regions (North America, LATAM, Middle East, Asia Pacific and Europe).
- Digital experience in online and mobile channels.
The offer:- sharing the costs of sports activities
- private medical care
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- sharing the costs of professional training & courses
- life insurance
- remote work opportunities
- flexible working time
- integration events
- corporate sports team
- doctor’s duty hours in the office
- retirement pension plan
- corporate library
- no dress code
- video games at work
- coffee / tea
- parking space for employees
- leisure zone
- extra social benefits
- employee referral program
- opportunity to obtain permits and licenses
- charity initiatives
- family picnics
- extra leave