Company description:HRO Digital is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Digital is a brand of Verita HR Polska.
Verita HR Polska is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 5694.
We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
Manager Compliance Advisory
Responsibilities:The role holder is expected to provide assistance, solutions and recommendations appropriate to their areas of responsibility. Critical thinking, analysis and working openly and collaboratively with their line management and team colleagues within the GSC and with key stakeholder teams (internal and external to Compliance) at regional and country level is required.
Requirements:• Degree or equivalent professional qualifitaction in law, economics, accountancy or similar field,
• Working experience as a compliance officer,
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to support decisions with sound reasoning and clearly articulated justifications,
• Strong collaboration, communication and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to think laterally and solve problems,
• Understanding or experience working with corporate banking products and services,
• Working in a major financial institution, within a matrix environment, including reporting internationally;
• Proficiency in English language (written/spoken/formal);
• Other European languages are a plus, e.g. French, Spanish, Italian, Greek, Czech, Dutch.
• Understanding of the purpose, value, culture and fundamentals of the Compliance function
The offer:• Stable job in professional team
• Interesting path of career in an international organization
• Consistent scope of responsibilities
• Private health care, employees’ benefits
• Possibility of remote working