Company description:HRO Digital is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Digital is a brand of Verita HR Polska.
Verita HR Polska is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 5694.
We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
Analyst - Monitoring and Surveillance
Responsibilities:- Review audio and electronic communications alerts to detect potential cases of market abuse, market manipulation or potential breaches of any internal policies;
- Investigate and escalate potential issues, justify your findings and document the resolution;
- Work with colleagues in Krakow and other compliance teams in order to contribute to global improvements in surveillance;
- Continuously expand your knowledge in the dynamic field of financial market, financial instruments and the related market abuse risks in order to increase the effectiveness of controls.
Requirements:- University degree. Specialization in Finance, Economics or a related field would be an asset;
- Experience in the financial sector or compliance and understanding of financial products traded on the capital market. Familiarity with financial regulations would be an asset;
- Proficiency in English and Czech
- Self-motivated with rapid learning capability.
- Good organizational and analytical skills, integrity, as well as strong attention to details.
- Ability to support decisions with sound reasoning and in a clear manner.
- Ability to work independently and be part of a team.
The offer:--Stable job in professional team,
- Private health care (different options – from basic to VIP),
- Employees’ benefits: private life insurance, multisport,
- Car parking,
- Relax room (with massage chairs and area for yoga/stretch),
- Bicycle racks in the underground garage and around the office; showers dedicated to cyclists,
- Game room (with Xbox, PS consoles and foosball table),
- Good coffee in the kitchen.