Company description:HRO Digital is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Digital is a brand of Verita HR Polska.
Verita HR Polska is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 5694.
We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
HR Manager with French
Responsibilities:- HR Data administration and customer service process for assigned European countries.
- Accuracy, timeliness, quality, turn around, 2nd level escalation handling, partnership with connected teams
- Operations management; People management; Business Stakeholders management; Vendor Management
- Timely and right decision making skill with less supervision. Decision making authority on areas related to day-day process or exceptions to BAU activities or spend allocated budget, staffing, scheduling, attrition management, talent retention, team structure with-in, BP interactions etc.,
- Meet all SLA, Business Objectives, and Organization driven goals
- Develop / Revise operations metrics, Procedures for effective operations, reduced cost, increased productivity, sustainable quality etc
- Accurate data tracking and recording on operational, people, process, audit, PMI, Appraisals etc
Requirements:- Graduate with 5+yrs or equivalent in operations ideally with some experience in management role.
- Min. 2 yrs experience in HR Admin, Payroll or other HR operations for EU Regions. Preferred French specific experience.
- Fluent in French (C1 minimum) with good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good command of English (B2 minimum)
- Self driven & showcase good leadership traits
- Good monitoring, controlling, and apt delegating skills
- Good analytical skills and decision making
The offer:- Stable job with an employment contract
- International career opportunities
- Consistent scope of responsibilities
- Private health care, employees’ benefits