Company description:HRO Digital is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Digital is a brand of Verita HR Polska.
Verita HR Polska is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 5694.
We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
IT PMO Manager
Responsibilities:- cooperating with Head of Analytics, Delivery Managers, IT COO team to support a consistent and effective approach to financial management for accruals, vendor payments, budget and reconciliation,
- participatin in project planning activities, supporting Project Managers and governance across various projects within the team,
- monitoring the GSNA & Analytics global projects from a budget and cost perspective to ensure the overall department is on the right track to develop,
- managing forecasts for projects within the IT portfolio (budget planning),
- provide clear planning and timely reporting, to ensure that the IT portfolio will be managed in a consistent way across all GBs, GFs and Regions,
- coordinate monthly actuals versus forecast reconciliation including people cost, hardware and software,
- working with business management team for supplier management, running contract management process (including procurement requests, obtaining cost approvals, engaging with legal team, raising purchase requests for payment etc.),
- supporting HR and Finance for issues on Recruitment and Billing.
Requirements:- proficiency in English language,
- strong knowledge of GPDM (Group Planning Data Model) and Clarity System,
- experience of MS Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Word and SharePoint,
- knowledge of forecasting and budget planning in large organizations and projects (Perfectly IT projects),
- ability to pay attention to detail and ensure tasks are completed on time and to the required levels of quality.
The offer:- possibility of remote working,
- consistent scope of responsibilities,
- private health care, employees’ benefits,
- cultural exchange.