Company description:HRO Digital is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Digital is a brand of Verita HR Polska.
Verita HR Polska is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 5694.
We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
Responsibilities:- Collaborate with all internal and external customers through established governance channels to drive remediation of gaps and their tracking to closure. This includes implementing and maintaining an effective working relationship with key stakeholders internally and externally.
- Coordinate the remediation activities required for all security driven risks across all the customers (i.e. DBS, Cybersecurity function, global businesses, global functions and regions).
- Proactively track the gaps identified during Security Assessments, Third Party Security Reviews and other security testing activities completed by Cybersecurity functions and provide reports that support established governance to drive remediation of gaps and their tracking to closure.
- Maintain and document remediation plans, metrics and reports that support the team in tracking the closure of all Cybersecurity owned issues.
- Ownership and management of escalations if remediation activities are not complete on time.
- Working closely with Metrics and Reporting team within Cybersecurity to establish effective security testing metrics to support governance and reporting requirements of the business.
- Providing guidance on the Remediation framework as required.
- Support the functional lead in developing, managing and maintaining a highly skilled, efficient and effective Remediation team that focusses on defining, managing and continuously improving the core processes and activities for remediation. Support read-across and trend analysis of issues by analysing data.
- Embedding a culture of individual self-improvement, development and self-directed learning, whereby staff are expected to maintain subject matter expertise within their area of focus and more broadly within the realm of cybersecurity.
Requirements:- Minimum bachelor’s degree and/or experience in IT security governance and operational processes, preferably in the Financial Services industry or global corporate service provider
- Good understanding of Cybersecurity risk and control framework and familiarity with Information Security standards, policies and key cyber regulations. Experience in dealing with regulatory requirements and other risk and compliance matters.
- Background – experience in Risk and Compliance Management, Vulnerability Management, Security Testing, etc.
- Qualifications – one or more industry-recognised and cybersecurity-related certifications including CISA, CRISC, CISM, CISSP, CGEIT. This is preferred however not essential.
- Positive and professional attitude, team player, flexible and adaptable.
- Confident and takes responsibility and ownership for work and personal development.
- Ability to produce clear, concise reports and insights from data for targeted audiences including senior management.
- Good spoken and written communication and ability to adapt style based on audience (Fluent in spoken / written English).
- Ability to build strong relationships and communicate on complex issues with a wide spectrum of stakeholders.
The offer:- Stable job in professional team
- Interesting career path in an international organization
- Private health care, employees’ benefits