Company description:HRO Digital is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Digital is a brand of Verita HR Polska. Verita HR Polska is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 5694. We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
Risk Steward Delivery Lead
Responsibilities:- Providing subject matter expertise on assurance practices and support the development and embedding of practices across the team.
- Provide prioritization, co-ordination, reporting, and escalation of work and support development and delivery of test scripts where required.
- Develop and manage stakeholder relationships.
- Identify thematic reviews based on internal and external observations, trends emerging, or stakeholder requests and support leading and delivery of Thematic Assurance as required.
- Support embedding of assurance practices service catalogue.
- Support consistent and insightful reporting and escalation of issues identified through Second Line of Defence opinion papers.
- Direct the development of ongoing training and induction programmes to ensure that the teams are appropriately skilled and technical knowledge of appropriate regulation, responsibilities, and testing tools and techniques is up to date.
- Deliver key messages and strategic updates as appropriate for assurance practices, service catalogues tools, and assurance delivery.
- Drive effective teamwork, engagement and collaboration across teams.
- Prioritise and communicate the basis of prioritisation decisions.
- Set the highest standards through personal behaviour.
Requirements:- Demonstrable experience of assurance / audit activities and techniques, or 2LOD stewardship for one or more of the risk types.
- Deep understanding of Risk Management Framework and Non-Financial Risks, including sound understanding / knowledge of Resilience Risk.
- Relevant external financial services qualification (e.g. CIA, CPA, ACA, ACCA, CISA).
- Experience of process mapping and delivering professional reports and presentations gained within a financial services organisation or audit/consulting practice.
- Ability to foster relationships whilst providing adequate challenge and effecting change.
- Experience utilising assurance automation and analytics tools preferred.
- Fluent in both oral and written English.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
The offer:- Interesting career path in an international organization
- Language / Studies Reimbursement Scheme
- Professional trainings
- An environment where you will be given space to take ownership and accountability for your work
- A team of professionals that will help you develop & succeed
- Employees’ benefits: private medical and dental health care, Multisport Card, life insurance