Company description:HRO Digital is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Digital is a brand of Verita HR Polska.
Verita HR Polska is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 5694.
We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
The KYC Case Manager who will be focused on liaising with referred Customers by identifying the needs and accordingly assisting the Customers to start new banking relationships across Europe, in line with guidelines and procedures. Case Manager will be responsible for professional and high-quality KYC analysis of corporate and individual customers, escalate risk concerns and actively contribute to the success of the team.
KYC Case Manager
Responsibilities:- Management of the International and Domestic Account Opening process and Onboarding for the Customers, from end to end perspective, including defining formal requirements, verification of onboarding documentation, single point of contact for the Customer and Business Partners via phone and e-mail, account opening activities, FATCA, CRS and CDD, and KYC activities.
- Undertaking robust research, customer screening, documents check and financial crime risk assessment throughout entire relationship cycle.
- Ensuring high quality operational results –TAT, TWB, SLA, RPH, QC.
- Ensuring audit and compliance as per worldwide Standards.
- Building and maintaining the relationship between Customers and Business Partners.
- Researching connections between entities in ownership structures, identify ultimate
owners and other connected parties (ascertaining proper identification and
- Management of operational risk and ensure mitigating controls are in placed to prevent financial loss
- Acting as a Subject Matter Expert in all aspects of the account opening process, including defining documentation requirements, assisting Customers in filling the documentation
Requirements:- 1-3+ years of proven experience in an active Customer interface role, excellent Customer service skills.
- Good level of English. At least a B1-B2 level and ability to communicate in English with others.
- Possibility of quickly start (max. 1 month notice period)
-Knowledge of Customer Due Dilligenece and KYC processes, legal and compliance background
- Process knowledge about IBC onboarding process, Customer Due Diligence,Account Opening processes, and/or FATCA, CRS,
- Good understanding of Lexis-Nexis, World-Check and other data sources used in the AML world.
- Systems/tool practical knowledge (Clientsphere, BPM, Hub, Global Links).
- Attention to detail
- The ability to work independently and handle time pressure and expectations.
The offer:- contract of employment
- attractive salary
- hybrid work model
- work with internal customers from all over the world
- opportunity of personal development
- modern office a the relax room and game room