Company description::HRO Digital is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Digital is a brand of Verita HR Polska.
Verita HR Polska is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 5694.
We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
HR Recruitment Officer with French
Responsibilities:- Conducting internal and external end to end processes
- Working closely with Managers during the recruitment process
- Initiate pre-employment and hiring process
- Ensure process productivity and achievement of targets
- Meet productivity and accuracy targets in line with process defined goals and metrics.
- Manage and provide all monthly reports on the status of given recruitment projects
- Ensuring client issues are effectively investigated and resolved or appropriately addressed with recommendations.
- Ensuring that all work is completed in accordance with established procedures and standards.
- Develop solutions to problems and process improvements that will enhance the quality of the service provided
- Identifying and escalating potential showstoppers
- Liaising with external and internal customers
- Timely management of holiday requests, absence requests and ad hoc updating of process information
Requirements:We are looking for a candidate for the position HR Officer with French to be responsible for providing end to end recrutiment proces for french business units . The candidate in this position will be responsible for internal and external recruitment, publishing advertisements and liaising with external parties. The ideal candidate will also support the development of staff recruitment solutions, including the administrative side of the process.
Essential Qualifications and Knowledge:
- +2 years of professional experience in HR (administration, recruitment)
- Proven previous experience in Customer Service
- Interest in HR domain
- Knowledge in advising and implementing solutions for HR resource planning, recruitment, job profiling and competency design
- French market knowledge in terms of recruitment service suppliers & knowledge of French Labor Code and legislation is welcome
Essential Skills :
- Fluent or Native French & Advanced English skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service orientation
- Basic computer knowledge
- Possibility of working in shifts
- The capacity to learn quickly and transfer knowledge appropriately
- The capacity to build reports
- The capacity to understand, interpret and work with large amounts of data
The offer:- An opportunity to broaden/deeper knowledge and expertise in global projects
- Interesting path of career in an international organization,
- Consistent scope of responsibilities