About Us:HRO Digital is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Digital is a brand of Verita HR Polska.
Verita HR Polska is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 5694.
We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
Fund Accounting Assistant Manager
Responsibilities:Our client is a global hedge fund company, that has one of the most successful teams in the industry. Fund accounting and administration, risk, valuations, front and middle office to private equity funds, fund of hedge funds and individual hedge funds is provided by the ‘best in class’ unique technology platform.
- You will be responsible for quality review cash, position and market value reconciliations.
- You will ensure all aged items on cash and position reconciliations are resolved in a timely manner.
- You will review fund pricing and corporate actions.
- You will be able to review profit and loss reports for reasonableness, and review income and expense accruals.
- You will review profit allocations to fund investors, and constantly review compliance inline with our defined checklists, procedures and controls.
- You will assist supervisors and administrators with fund accounting queries that have been escalated.
- You will be able to liaise with internal departments whilst escalating issues.
- You will be able to assist in the audit process including preparation of fund financial statements.
- You will meet all agreed internal and external deadlines on a consistent basis.
Requirements:- You will have 5+ years experience in a similar role.
- You have a degree in Accounting, Finance, Legal or Business Degree
- You are interested in pursing a professional accounting qualification (ACCA, CIMA, CPA or ACA), or you are part qualified or qualified.
- You will have English to a great level.
- You will have strong analytical skills and be able to work in a team and independently.
- You will be able to meet strict deadlines on a daily basis.
Offer:- Great competitive salary
- Private medical care
- Sharing the cost of professional training and courses
- Life insurance
- Remote work opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Corporate sports team
- Parking space for employees
- Extra social benefits
- Shopping coupons
- Coffee and fruits in the office
- Sharing the cost of tickets to the movies, theatre
- Employee referral program
- Charity initiatives