Company description:HRO Digital is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Digital is a brand of Verita HR Polska.
Verita HR Polska is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 5694.
We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
IT Data Analyst
Responsibilities:The DAO Services Business Analyst is responsible for delivering analytics for Business Organization Reference data Governance project. Working with multiple systems origin, reference data sets, Analyst will be main the main point of contact for org. standardization investigations and knowledge.
- Execute in-depth organizational reference data investigations. Be a first point of contact for project team and business stakeholders within own expertise scope.
- Design and run data transformation tasks/scripts and schema modification scripts in BigQuery, T-SQL, Python
- Provide feedback to and participate in data, IT and governance architecture design sessions within own scope.
- Establish good relationship and cooperate with key stakeholders from within global network of Chief Data Officer’s, Global Functions and System Support teams.
- Prepare data governance & maintenance operating instructions towards stakeholders groups.
- Lead preparation and/or provide feedback to requirements towards related corporate IT systems in case of missing functionalities for data governance support. Track implementation progress and sign-off at UATs.
- Collaborate in preparation of trainings, documentation and communications events.
Requirements:- Demonstrable experience of working in a data-related role; data analysis, architecture, data management and / or modelling with hands-on technical experience of using associated technologies.
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (especially excel) and business analysis tools including database management systems and SQL language.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the power and value of data with an ability to apply technology solutions to meet business needs.
- Proven ability to communicate with, coordinate and track work of multiple geographically wide spread groups of mid to senior level stakeholders.
- Min. 4 years of experience with at least 2 years in business analysis role on complex projects across countries or regions.
- Understanding of banking/financial services industry and/or shared services organisations
- Experience in business analysis, solution design, change & implementation or consulting activities.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
The offer:- Stable job in professional team
- Competitive salary
- Interesting path of career in an international organization
- Consistent scope of responsibilities
- Private health care, employees' benefits
- An unique challenge to work with comprehensive IT platforms and technologie