Company description:HRO Digital is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Digital is a brand of Verita HR Polska.
Verita HR Polska is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 5694.
We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
CDD Test Analyst
Responsibilities:FCR department (Financial Crime Risk) brings together all areas of financial crime risk management at the bank including anti-money laundering: transaction monitoring, screening, risk assessment etc. and is dedicated to implement the most effective global standards to combat financial crime.
CDD RT (Customers Due Diligence Review Tool, part of the FCR department) is a web application that supports the bank globally in screening bank customers as a part of Customers Due Diligence process in order to meet regulatory requirements.
CDD RT is a complex web application written in Java in micro-service architecture, running on cloud environment and used in more than 50 countries,
Global nature of the project, which is in mature BAU (Business as Usual) phase with FSA (Feature State Architecture) evolution,
Book of work consists of maintenance as well as performance, cost and quality optimization, infrastructure and tools migration and new functionalities development,
Multicultural work-environment, approx. 8 distributed Scrum Teams across Poland, UK, India & China syncing each other (Scrum of Scrums scalable framework).
- Position we are looking for is for one of three Scrum Teams based in Krakow, Poland.
- Working closely with other QAs (on site, remotely in the UK, India and China),
- Creating, executing and maintaining manual tests scripts,
- Taking part in design and development of new features,
- Analysis and reporting tests results,
- Supporting in production incidents and defects tech-analysis,
- Other scrum activities.
Requirements:- Professional experience: 3+ years as QA,
- Professional experience in API testing,
- Excellent knowledge about testing methodologies,
- Experience in SQL,
- Previous experience using Git,
- Any experience with build tools such as Maven or Gradle, etc.
- Any previous experience with Java,
- Any previous experience with JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins, Github,
- Understanding of such concepts as Continuous Delivery, TDD & BDD,
- Familiarity with common testing frameworks such as Junit, Selenium, Cucumber.
Nice to have:
- Experience with performance testing,
- Understanding of microservice architecture,
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes,
- Any previous experience with creating automation scripts and tools,
- Experience with Scrum agile framework.
The offer:We offer:
- Contact with top IT technologies available in the market,
- Rich learning and training opportunities,
- High-standard and friendly office space,
- Ability to work from home and flexible working hours,
- Parking few minutes away from the office,
- Bicycle racks in the underground garage and around the office; showers dedicated to cyclists,
- Game room (with Xbox, PS consoles and foosball table),
- Casual dress code