Company description:HRO Digital is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Digital is a brand of Verita HR Polska. Verita HR Polska is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 5694. We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
Service Desk Analyst
Responsibilities:Service Desk Analyst is responsible for providing first line technical support to internal users with a focus on delivering excellent customer experience. They respond to users’ calls, analyze issues and perform required troubleshooting as per procedures.
- Provide technical support to internal users with a focus on delivering excellent customer experience.
- Understand the customer’s issue and ensure that the necessary action is carried out to resolve it.
- Resolve a high percentage of calls at first point of contact through the use of the knowledge base.
- Raise incidents/tickets to escalate problems to second and third level support areas as appropriate.
- Document incidents properly with accordance to quality standards.
- Ensure that the ticket kickback/errors are maintained low.
- Handle optimal number of calls/tickets based on volume.
- Focus on identifying projects/opportunities for process improvement to eliminate calls.
- Provide support to the Team and Team Leaders/Manager.
Requirements:- Intermediate English language – written and spoken
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive and self-motivated attitude
- Experience in international and multicultural environment
- Quick learner with an ability to share knowledge
- Ability to work against challenging targets and thrive in a team environment with the willingness to adapt to a wide range of situations
- Great analytics thinking and problem solving skills
- Basic knowledge of IT infrastructure and good knowledge of MS Office tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science /related technical field or equivalent experience would be an asset
The offer:- Stable job in professional team which might be a good career start point or continuation in dynamic IT environment
- Comprehensive training for new joiners
- Home office days
- Car parking few minutes away from the office
- Relax room (with massage chairs and area for yoga/stretch)
- Bicycle racks in the underground garage and around the office; showers dedicated to cyclists
- Game room (with Xbox, PS consoles and foosball table)
- Fresh fruit on the floor and good coffee in the kitchen
- Team building events
- Internal learning sessions
- Private health care (different options – from basic to VIP), employees’ benefits: private life insurance, multisport