Company description:HRO Digital is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Digital is a brand of Verita HR Polska.
Verita HR Polska is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 5694.
We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
IT Operation Engineer
Responsibilities:This role requires weekend shift.
This is part of Global Cyber Defense function.
This role requires cooperation other teams either locally or globally.
7/24 technology and infrastructure support for Cybersecurity tools (i.e. CrowdStrike, Splunk, illumio, Symantec, Forescout and similar Enterprise level tools)
Requirements:Seniority level: Specialist, Mid-Senior
- Windows Server
- Linux Server
- Operating System
- AWS knowledge
- Azure knowledge
- CrowdStrike (or equivalent EDR knowledge)
- Symantec (or equivalent Data Protection knowledge)
- Splunk (or equivalent Log Analytics tool knowledge)
- AppDynamics (or equivalent APM knowledge)
- Forescout (or equivalent NAC tool knowledge)
- Extensive level of Operating System administration and troubleshooting knowledge (Windows and Linux)
- Medium to high level of Network knowledge (i.e. CCNA, partly CCNP)
- Medium level of PowerShell and/or Bash scripting
- Medium level of Python scripting
- Continues Improvement mindset
- Cybersecurity awareness
- ITIL processes awareness
The offer:- Stable job in professional team,
- Interesting career path in an international organization,
- Consistent scope of responsibilities,
- Employees’ benefits.