Company description:HRO Digital is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Digital is a brand of Verita HR Polska.
Verita HR Polska is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 5694.
We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
Responsibilities:Would you like to work in an exciting new subsidiary of a Silicon Valley start-up?
Our Client is building a new enterprise services platform and looking for a Front-End Developer for its office in Cracow (or anywhere in Poland, the job will be fully remote now and after the pandemic). The ideal candidates will thrive in a challenging, fast-paced agile work environment requiring passion for learning and driving state-of-the-art cloud infrastructure technology.
Does it sound good? Let's look at the responsibilities below:
- Developing the next-generation HR Tech SaaS platform and other Enterprise SaaS products
- Collaborating with the product team and execute the product roadmap
- Participating in Agile development activities including sprint planning, stand-ups, retrospectives and demos
- Driving a culture of quality first mentality in the organization
- Managing regular changes in priority due to customer priority changes
- Keeping up with developments/roadmaps
- Automating testing and development of software modules to a high-quality standard
- Facilitating the learn-teach-learn approach - mentor and guide with hands-on delivery
- Debugging and solve complex problems either individually or within a team
- Working with your scrum team to continuously improve productivity
- Participate in peer reviews
Requirements:- 3+ years software development experience with current expertise in frontend technologies like Angular 2+ or similar front-end platform - we use Angular 12
- Proven track record of building and delivering Angular 2+ applications.
- A BS/MS degree in Computer Science or a related IT/technology field
- Experience in Agile development methodologies including unit testing and TDD (test-driven development)
- Outstanding problem solving and organizational skills
- Scrum Team participation
- Continuously looks for ways to improve and sets a very high bar in terms of quality
- Experience working with geographically distributed engineering teams
- Experience with NgRx or reactive programming
- Experience working in a continuous software delivery model is a plus
- Experience with User Interface / User Experience Design
- Hands-on engineering and implementation knowledge with container technologies like Docker & Kubernetes
The offer:Work in a small team and be a part of a startup environment full of passionate people
A team of experienced developers helping each other improve their skills
Work for an inclusive company that highly values equality and openness
Options to travel to the U.S. to HQ in San Jose, CA or Austin, TX
Competitive benefits package, including health care and gym pass (MultiSport)
Fully remote work now and after pandemic (based in Poland)