Description:This is a chance to be part of a startup that is disrupting the real estate industry and the way people work. A fast-growing and highly skilled team that is building a great PropTech business, which is digitizing and redefining commercial real estate processes and occupier experience.
Our client is the most advanced operating system for the next generation of safe, flexible, and human-centric workspaces. The future of work is the future of worker choice and well-being.
Head of Business Development (Western Europe)
Responsibilities:• Develop and drive new business within the Western European
• Be a key part of our growth through meeting and exceeding and owning sales targets for the Western European
• Help develop, implement and execute market strategy, connecting the business strategy to our targeted customers
• Be the point person on large-scale, multi-national, portfolio level deals
• Work cross-functionally to lead and complete RFP processes for large deals
• Collaborate with the marketing team to build the brand and generate a strong pipeline of business
• Drive a “lean startup” style environment of constant experimentation and learning
• Leverage customer data, analysis, and research to provide strategic leadership and team-wide awareness
• A competitive base salary package, a very attractive commission, and compensation packages based on success
Requirements:• Experience in Commercial Real Estate technology sales and SaaS solutions
• Proven knowledge of the CRE, Flexspace, and Workplace sectors with a strong contact base at senior levels
• Extensive experience in the PropTech and building technology market
• Ability to advise on building technology solutions like Access Control, HVAC, and BMS
• Technical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing technology concepts
• At least 5 years of high-level solutions sales experience selling to senior levels in a consultative and complex sales environment
• Excellent strategic thinking and prioritization skills. Ability to make difficult tradeoff decisions to establish a roadmap and achieve business goals.
• Demonstrated ability to take a lead role and evolve as the company grows
• Experience with new-market creation and category dominance
• Familiar with using CRM (we use Hubspot)
• Team player who knows how to work in and with virtual teams
• Excellent organizational and presentation skills with the ability to successfully interact and influence across functions at all levels of an organization and with customers.
• Positively realistic with meticulous attention to detail
• Experience working across teams in a fast-paced scaleup environment
• Proven track record of closed new business deals (from inception to close)
• Excellent/Native Polish verbal and written skills, a big bonus would be German speaking also