Company description:HRO Digital is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Digital is a brand of Verita HR Polska.
Verita HR Polska is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 5694.
We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
The Product Analyst will be focus on the onboarding of new markets to the identity verification product, will have regular “pre-sale” discussions with markets, conduct product demos and will work closely with product owner to ensure market requirements are captured on the product roadmap.
The role will ideally suit motivated person, self-starters who are able to communicate easily across a broad cross section of people from around the world and who are able to collaborate closely with a cross-functional, truly agile team.
Responsibilities:- product onboarding run ahead activities, discovering and documenting market specific use cases, giving product demos
- working with the product owner on defining mid-term delivery priorities
- conducting data monitoring and product KPIs monitoring
- ensure accurate traceability from the initial engagement till early delivery stages of the product development lifecycle.
Requirements:- proven experience working as a Business Analyst, within Technology
- experience as product SME
- experience with data analytics, data modelling, data visualization
- C1+ proficiency in English
- knowledge of tools: Agile, Adobe Analytics, AWS QuickSites, Splunk, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint Confluence, JIRA is highly desirable
Nice to have:
- technical background
- additional qualifications as licenses, certificates, diplomas in Business Analysis, Software Development, Database Fundamentals etc.
The offer:- contract of employment or B2B
- very friendly agile team with high amounts of autonomy
- work with internal customers from all over the world
- very rare possibility of building something from the very beginning and have a huge impact on the scale and success of the whole initiative.
- opportunity of personal development
- unprecedented learning opportunity in pure serverless AWS environment from experts inside the team