Description:Our client is looking to expand their largest and of their most most successful teams in their global company. You will be working with one of the most elite Telecommunication companies in Europe, and will be able to deliver oustanding customer service to their existing customers.
Do you like challenges? Do you like pleasing customers? Do you like fast paced enviroments?
This opportunity is for you.
Team Leader Customer Service with German
Responsibilities:• Driving the quality and quantity of outputs from team members
• Responsible for ensuring customer advisors develop the required specialist knowledge, communication requirements and process knowledge to deliver the best results.
• Productivity: target achievement regarding operational, project-specific key figures (e.g. sales rate, cancellation rate, internal and external monitoring results, etc.)
• Leading the customer advisors via meetings and follow up sessions on corresponding target agreements regarding the quality and quantity of work and work behaviour.
• Performance management and maintaining adherence to required standards, processes, and workflows
• Conducting employee reviews
• Maintenance of the project documentation and the associated tools
• Planning and follow-up (reviews) of training courses for customer advisors
• Organisation and implementation of team meetings and briefings
• Preparation of required reports and presentations
Requirements:• German at a C1-level is a must
• Basic knowledge of English
• Commercial experience of 2 – 3 years
• Ability to both work within and develop a team
• Service-oriented, appreciative, and respectful interaction with customer advisors and
• Good knowledge of MS Office
• Excellent organisational skills
• Very good analytical and critical thinking
Offer:• Attractive and convenient Office locations around Poland – currently full-time home office until 2022
• Access to free in-house language classes
• Opportunity to become one of the Internal Trainers , career progression
• A multinational environment
• LuxMed medical healthcare and Generali group insurance
• Extra day off for voluntary activities close to your heart
• Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform