Description:Everyday new threats, new ways to find vulnerabilities, are appearing. Companies around the world are spending huge budgets in order to protect their servers from suspicious activity. Do you have a desire to help stop these malicious players?
Do you want the chance to work with the best-in-class when it comes to Cybersecurity? Do you want to find the best talent in Poland? Do you want toexpand a team that have established themselves as world-renowned experts on the past, present and future of security?
The future of cybersecurity is evolving. Quantum computing amongst other things means that you need to stay sharp and alert to what the future might hold.
Our Client is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. Working with customers in 96 countries, this role could be for you.
RFP Project Manager
Responsibilities:• Meets proposal deadline by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval; entering and monitoring tracking data; coordinating requirements with contributors; contributing proposal status information to review meetings; transmitting and polishing proposals.
• Gathers proposal information by identifying sources of information; coordinating submissions and collections; identifying and communicating risks associated with proposals.
• Responds to RFP-related due diligence questionnaires.
• Develops proposal by assembling information, including project nature, objectives/outcomes/deliverables, implementation, methods, timetable, staffing, budget, standards of performance, and evaluation; writing, revising, and editing drafts, including executive summaries, conclusions, and organization credentials.
• Prepares presentation by evaluating and updating text and graphics.
• Maintains quality results by using internal proposal software; following proposal-writing standards using AP style, including readability, consistency, adherence to AP guidelines, and tone; maintaining proposal support databases/repositories.
• Obtains approvals by reviewing proposal with key providers and subject matter experts.
• Improves proposal-writing results by evaluating and re-designing processes, approach, coordination, and boilerplate; implementing changes.
• Supports key stakeholder continued knowledge of internal processes.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational initiatives; maintaining personal networks.
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Manage RFP Analyst(s)
Requirements:• Expert proficiency with Microsoft Word, moderate proficiency with PowerPoint and Excel.
• Ideally have experience RFP/proposal writing or similar experience.
• Must be able to demonstrate strong writing, editing and layout skills, particularly in regard to technology, preferably with an emphasis in Information Security, compliance, and/or risk management capabilities.
• Must have the ability to understand security products, services, and consultant questionnaire response process.
• Must be able to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to conceptualize and think creatively.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Flexibility to work under tight deadlines.
• Effective relationship building and maintaining skills with Sales, Systems Engineering, Subject Matter Experts, and Sales Operations teams, and senior management.
• Problem-solving skills.
• Deadline oriented. Time management, planning, multi-task, and project management skills.
• Ability to work both independently and in a team-based environment.
• Experience with Loopio a plus.
Benefits:• Contract of employment
• Private medical care
• Flexible working hours
• Multisport card