Description:Everyday new threats, new ways to find vulnerabilities, are appearing. Companies around the world are spending huge budgets in order to protect their servers from suspicious activity. Do you have a desire to help stop these malicious players?
Do you want the chance to work with the best-in-class when it comes to Cybersecurity? Do you want to find the best talent in Poland? Do you want toexpand a team that have established themselves as world-renowned experts on the past, present and future of security?
The future of cybersecurity is evolving. Quantum computing amongst other things means that you need to stay sharp and alert to what the future might hold.
Our Client is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. Working with customers in 96 countries, this role could be for you.
RFP Analyst (Junior)
Responsibilities:• Responds to RFP/RFX questions using Knowledgebase.
• Responds to RFP due diligence questionnaires.
• Prepares presentation by evaluating and updating text and graphics.
• Maintains quality results by using internal proposal software; following proposal-writing standards using AP style, including readability, consistency, adherence to AP guidelines, and tone; maintaining proposal support databases/repositories.
• Supports key stakeholder continued knowledge of internal processes.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational initiatives; maintaining personal networks.
Requirements:• Must be able to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Must be able to demonstrate strong writing, editing skills
• Must have the desire to understand security products, services, and consultant questionnaire response process.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Flexibility to work under tight deadlines.
• Deadline oriented.
• Ability to work both independently and in a team-based environment.
Benefits:• Contract of employment
• Private medical care
• Flexible working hours
• Multisport card