Company description:HRO Digital is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Digital is a brand of Verita HR Polska.
Verita HR Polska is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 5694.
We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
People Transformation Lead
Channels Transformation is part of Wealth and Personal Banking (WPB) Technology and brings together mobile, branch, contact centres and digital channels to ensure seamless delivery of these products and features to our customers.
Channels Transformation has c. 4500 resources located Globally with an annual budget of c. $400m. The Business Management function ensures strong oversight and control of Finances and Operational activities including workforce, vendor and resource management.
Reporting into the Workforce Management Lead, the People Transformation Lead will be responsible for a range of governance activities on the Channels Transformation employee / contractor ‘lifecycle’ in the organization specially related to capabilities transformation and capacity management.
• Works closely with the Platform Business Manager, CTOs and Central teams to understand the Transformation activities (Avenir) requirements for that year’s programme.
• Own and report targets / forecasts / actuals of the Avenir programme by using data to generate informative executive level reporting using MS Excel and other COO tools.
• Effective stakeholder management, understand, prioritise and translate requirements into simplified solutions
• Ensure excellent quality of location strategy and workforce data and alignment of data across relevant tools and systems including Pioneer, Employee Central, Vendor Portal and Taleo
• Initiate the capacity management activities for CT, being a reference point, a “go-to” person with clear understanding of the topic and their value-add. Ensure, via project management tools and activities, a proper implementation of the “skills matrix” and a “capacity utilisation” culture in Channels Transformation adhering to practices existent in WPB as well as by creating new ways of operating to deliver the expected outcomes.
• Ensure a regular review of existing service levels in place and where deemed necessary work with the COO/ BMs communities to define and implement improvements to ensure a consistent and efficient set of services.
• Create excellent working relationship with other COO stakeholders like: Project Avenir leaders (WPB and Central team); Delivery Management (Prioritization and capacity utilisation); WPB Transformation team
• Build excellent relationships with members of the BMs, Transformation and CTOs to enable successful execution of role
• Work closely with members of COO function (Finance, Workforce, Governance & Vendor) to ensure continued engagement and knowledge of operational principles
• Create excellent working relationship with Country aligned Business Management functions to ensure successful operational execution in key locations
• Excellent working relationships across COO, Platform & Value Streams
• Champion new ways of working across the COO team
• Cultivate an environment that supports diversity and reflects the client's brand
• Lead a team with 2-3 team members who will manage the day-to-day activities
Requirements:• 7 + years professional experience in a large Global organisation preferably in an IT department or shared service organisation
• Proven track record in IT project management role
• Proven track record in business / project financials
• Previous experience in IT / IT background
• Strong stakeholder management / Relationship Management
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent analytical skill, a passion for metrics and figures, and the ability to get into the details, while also seeing and understanding the big picture
• Experience of working on a global scale (i.e. across timezone & geography and with remote teams)
• Highly motivated and able to work independently, under pressure and proactively in a fast paced environment with multiple deadlines
• Positive, proactive and can-do attitude
• Strong Excel skills
The offer:Stable job in professional team
Competitive salary - UoP contract
Interesting path of career in an international organization
Private health care, employees' benefits
Contact with top IT technologies available in the market
Ability to work from home and flexible working hours
Parking few minutes away from the office
Relax room (with massage chairs and area for yoga/stretch), game room, bicycle racks in the underground garage and around the office, showers dedicated to cyclists
Casual dress code