Description:This is a chance to be an influential part of the continued development and growth for our client, who are the leading logistics software and solutions vendor worldwide. A fast growing and highly skilled team that driving new business and expanding business with existing customers in Europe.
We are looking for a Senior International Business Development Manager who has a desire to identify, develop and close opportunities.
Senior International Business Development Manager
Responsibilities:- Drives new business and expands business with existing customers in Europe.
- Identifies opportunities and develops partner network in new countries.
- Identifies, develops and closes direct opportunities for software products, services and integrated solutions.
- Grows the market software and services revenues profitably and positions the company as a leadingvendor for WMS and logistics solutions.
- Establishes, documents and maintains solid communication and follow-up procedures for all assigned accounts.
- Maintains high levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty with customers.
- Develops customer account strategies and tactical penetration plans.
- Collects annual maintenance fees for software products, services and integrated solutions for all assigned accounts.
- Sells against annual revenue targets for software licenses, services and maintenance/support fees.
- Develops compelling value propositions based on ROI cost / benefit analysis.
- Establishes collaborative relationships with internal constituents to execute and manage
contracts, resolve customer issues and coordinate successful sales activities.
- Performs effective communication of account activity and requirements with all support staff to ensure client satisfaction is maintained at the highest level.
- Manages and oversees the partner channel.
Requirements:- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Business, Marketing or Supply Chain / Logistics, Engineering or related degree.
- Minimum 5 years applicable experience in international sales of high value, long lead time enterprise solutions (software, integration, etc.).
- Experience building and managing partner channel.
- Working experience with Microsoft-based office automation products (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Willing to travel internationally.