Company description:HRO Digital is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Digital is a brand of Verita HR Polska.
Verita HR Polska is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 5694.
We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
Responsibilities:Our goal is to enable mobile-centred smart banking faster, more effectively and in a way that sets the standard of modern banking and paves the way for bank of the future.
In brief, our customers create data when they interact with us, we need to care for that data and use it to improve the customers’ experience. This team is initially focused on that first step, ensuring we are gathering that data in a safe and consistent way that enables us to mine for insight and make decisions as a customer and a business based on that information.
Fraud - Fraud Mobile Messaging will allow customers to verify potential fraudulent transactions in real time via a secured channel (Mobile app) which will help to improve internal efficiency even further as well as to provide market leading customer experience with no increased Fraud losses.
Requirements:• Facilitate the delivery of working software from concept to live using Agile methodologies
• Help align business goals with release plans to ensure timely delivery of features
• Fostering collaboration among teams and protect the team from external influences or distractions
• Arrange and lead agile ceremonies, daily scrum, sprint planning, refinement sessions, discovery sessions, sprint demo and retrospectives
• Challenge to team to improve on process and inspire them to find new better ways of working
• Help identify and mitigate delivery risks
• Drive, track and communicate the progress of sprints and releases through team velocity and burn down charts
• Enable the CFT to ensure the team has all they need to deliver
• Strong practical experience and understanding of Agile methodologies, Scrum, Kanban, XP, BDD and TDD
• Having worked in teams delivering complex projects on time and schedule, resolving problems at team and organization level
• Has strong interpersonal and communication skills and proven experience managing stakeholder and teams
• Experienced in estimation techniques and planning for software development projects
• Experience in effectively collaborating with wider non-agile teams
• Stakeholder management with statistics around tasks, backlog tracking, and burn down metrics, velocity, and user stories etc.
• Exposure and experience with the SDLC; design, coding, test, build, QA, deployment and maintenance and with service orientated architecture
• Demonstrable ability to self-manage, be proactive, take ownership, build relationships and drive solutions through from inception to production
• Professional experience with tools such as Confluence, Jira, Jenkins, GitHub
The offer:• Stable job in professional team
• Interesting path of career in an international organization
• Private health care, employees’ benefits
• Flexible working pattern and possibility of home working
• Casual dress code
• Cultural exchange