Company description:HRO Digital is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Digital is a brand of Verita HR Polska.
Verita HR Polska is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 5694.
We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
Group Function Practices and Innovation DevOps Engineering Team support Group Functions IT teams to achieve the goals of double the number of releases, half the number of incidents and quarter the toil.
It offers the following services,
•Increase the ability of Pods to adopt modern ‘self-serve’ support tooling such as JIRA SD, AppDynamics, Splunk & Slack.
•Increase adoption of Mode 2 / SAC Change Management
•Support project teams to build and deploy Service APIs enabling them to automate start/end of day manual processes & automate service monitoring.
•Improve Change and Release Management process and tooling
•Assisting projects to migrate to external cloud through a comprehensive Infrastructure as Code (automate provisioning software, networks, and virtual machines) consulting/implementation service.
•The job holder will have to perform the following duties:
•Provide leadership and consultancy on Automated Testing Solutions for projects
•Create/Maintain automated dashboard and report status to CIOs and take part in daily scrum meeting
•Design/Architect test automation framework and develop new test automation libraries if required
•Implement QA process and automated testing for all the work streams to improve the overall testing cycle
•Go through project boards to evaluate the work to be done
•Designing, writing test automation scripts and execute tests as required
•Using test automation frameworks
•Investigating problems in software as a result of resting
•Working with QA analysts and software developer to find solutions
Requirements:• A university graduate with degree in computer science or a related discipline. Minimum of two years’ experience in IT
• Ideally a full stack developer by background, you will be working with all developers, tester and BA within the POD
• Strong experience in managing automation test projects, lead global teams
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment and come up with solutions to meet project needs
• Demonstrate a current knowledge of latest DevOps tooling and practices.
• Strong hands-on experience of Java, Test Automation tools and techniques e.g. Cucumber; Protractor; Gherkin; Restful APIs; Selenium and SQL queries
• Strong hands-on Java, Spring, SpringBoot and related technologies knowledge and understanding
• Proven experience on systems integrations, architectural patterns and communication protocols
• Proven experience in testing strategies, Test-Driven Development (TDD), Behavior Driven Development (BDD), Black/White box testing, mocking/stubbing, test data management and test results reporting…
• Mathematical aptitude and strong problem-solving skill
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• An understanding of the latest trends and their role in a commercial environment
• Strong communication and inter-personal skills and documentation skills, both technical and non-technical
• Strong consulting skills
• Enthusiastic and self-motivated personality with excellent time management skills and a strong sense of initiative
• Ability to work independently and effectively in a high-pressure environment against multiple deadlines
• Capacity to contribute effectively when working as part of a team
• Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast-changing trends
• Experience within an agile environment
• Comfortable switching between multiple project contexts
The offer:• Flexible working hours
• Informal work environment
• Agile methodologiese
• Flexible WFH (agreement in the teams)
• Friendly teams and people focused attitude
• Car parking