Company description:HRO Digital is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Digital is a brand of Verita HR Polska. Verita HR Polska is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 5694.
We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
Control Office Senior Manager (Tax)
Responsibilities:-Conduct the bi-yearly SAO certification process and provide the necessary documentation to the bank
Senior Accounting Officer and execute the filling to HMRC within the regulatory timelines
- Evaluate design and operational effectiveness of controls executed within Finance function, ensuring
compliance with Group Operational Risk Framework.
- Document and escalate identified control deficiencies ensuring required resolution and deadline for
implementation are agreed.
- Support key stakeholders in managing operational risk outside of a planned controls testing.
- Work closely and communicate with senior stakeholders in Finance
- Work as part of one team and collaborate with other team members located in different bank offices
- Lead by example in proactive management of any operational risks, issues and incidents
- Ensure that Operational Risk Framework is embedded in daily operations and support its implementations
- Ensure compliance with relevant finance policies and requirements
- Build awareness of the operational risk across the organisation
Requirements:- Proven finance or audit experiance.
- Strong analytical skills and proactive approach to problem solving.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent written and spoken English language.
The offer:- Stable job in professional team
- Interesting path of career in an international organization
- Consistent scope of responsibilities
- Private health care, employees’ benefits