Company description:HRO Digital is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Digital is a brand of Verita HR Polska.
Verita HR Polska is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 5694.
We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
IT Project Manager
Responsibilities:Services Platform Centre of Excellence(SPCoE) focuses on the delivery of cloud platform solutions for Wholesale IT that are built once and serve all. The reusable and shared services minimize duplicated development effort and greatly reduce the build and operations cost. SPCoE is a global team and we are expanding our footprints in Poland to ensure we can provide quality support in different time zones going into 2021.We are currently looking for a project manager to work along with the polish team which is getting build here in Krakow.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, engineering, business or related field
5+ years of experience in project management of system / infrastructure / Cloud design, implementation and/or operations.
• 3+ years Agile project management particularly when used in a globally diverse environment.
• Experience with Cloud services, Containerization and operating system would be an advantage.
• Experience in managing team size of 5+.
• Experience in entire project lifecycle (from initiation to post implementation review) and take responsibility for the delivery of all components of the project released into Production.
• Negotiate with partners (e.g. architects, Cloud central team, security team) to secure delivery and remove blockers.
• Prepare project plan and progress report.
• Coach the team in understanding of requirement, resolving issue and delivery.
• Ensure release quality and documentation of deliverables.
• Management of onshore and off shore team in a matrix environment and effective stakeholder management.
• Manage risks and issues proactively, track, mitigate and escalate; where required.
Nice to have:
• Experience in Banking industry and have managed large scale projects.
• Ensuring the adherence to architecture standards, along with compliance with FIM, SOX, etc.
The offer:• 100% remote work possible
• Flexible working hours
• Informal work environment
• Agile methodologiese
• Flexible WFH (agreement in the teams)
• Friendly teams and people focused attitude
• Car parking
• Relax room